Sunday 15 July 2012

New Chapter. New Look.

There has been a lot going on in the Lacey household and it really feels like a new chapter in our lives.  So what better way than to celebrate with a new look? So the hair came off.  All of it!  It feels great!!

I know I have been playing a lot with American Crafts products, but they are still so yummy to me…This is another LO and an inspiration tag I have made for my Craft Room using the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Collection (you know it’s my favourite)
"Relax, take it easy"

"Create Everyday"


So, summer still has not shown its face around here, but we will not get low.  We will keep calm and continue to scrap.  Because we love it and it makes us happy!
For this LO and card I used the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection from, you have guessed it! American Crafts….
"We are, better together"
"Thanks a Bunch"
I am off to make a hot cup of tea and put some slippers on!  Aaahh the great British summer!
Have a great Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment