Wednesday 18 July 2012

Something a bit different...

So, I have tried my hands at something different and started and Art Journal. I have always been fascinated by these Journal's.  I started one recently to keep my motivational words, bible verses to remember and possibly other cool stuff I find a long the way in.
I prepared my pages first with a layer of Gesso and then sprayed a blue mist covering both pages.
I then ripped pieces of paper from the Dearl Lizzy 6X6 paperpad.  I used this cute little stamp from Amy Tangerine. The little flowers are from Prima. The Jewels on the stamp are from KARS.  I used the dot dot dot stamp from Stampin Up on the butterflies.  I covered card stock in Gesso and waited for it to dry before I cut out the butterflies and stamped them with the dot dot dot stamp. I added glitter to a wood verneer heart with Glossy Accents. I added liquid pearls in baby blue on random big mist splodges.
I used the Wonderful Background stamp from Sir Stamp-a-lot. I then added random rub ons. The Faith Stamp is from Kaisercraft. 
 
I have added washi tape from Bella Blvd and Smash. To finish it all off I painted over the pages with Mod Podge.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope this will inspire you too to try something new/different today!

Cindy x

No comments:

Post a Comment