Saturday 30 July 2016

Review - Imperial Candles

Hi My Lovelies, 

I have a slight obsession with candles. There is something about the warm glow in a room that makes everything calm and relaxing.  Since being a busy working mummy "me time" has taken on a whole new meaning.  I love treating myself with a candle on those rare occasions I get to have a lazy bath on a Friday evening.When this glow is accompanied by a beautiful scent and a very unique twist then even better!

Which brings me to the company Imperial Candles. I have known about them for some time, but only recently treated myself with their products and I am hooked! Not only are these 100% home made (right here in the UK) scented soy wax candles, it comes with a stunning piece of jewelry hidden inside worth from between £10 - £2000.  Yes my friends, it really is true!



There is also a Bath Bomb collection with the same unique twist! 




I love these products so much that I have become a representative for Imperial Candles.  

If you would like to try your own unique Bath Bomb or Candle please visit my website here.  These also makes beautiful gifts as you basically get two presents for the price of one! If you do decide to treat yourself, please share your jewel below in the comments!  I would love to see what you get.

Please keep posted as I will have discount codes, offers and even a giveaway coming up especially leading into Halloween and Christmas!

Happy relaxing friends!

Love 
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment