Thursday 9 August 2012

ScrapaGoGo Monthly Kit - July

It is normally a happy event when my monthly Kit arrives from ScrapaGoGo, but it is extra lovely when you open the box and just can't wait to make a start.  This is my first LO from the Kit.
Even though this photo was taken on Christmas Day a few years ago, I did not want to make it a Christmas themed page.  The family photo is what is important in this story as Matt and I really do not get to visit my family in South Africa enough.  Family pictures are very special to me and it is always amusing to see how much we have changed since the last time we were fortunate enough to have one taken. The group in the photo has also gotten bigger over the last few years which is nice.
For this LO I did use some extra bits (the pink baker's twine, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, a die cut from Authentique, rhinestones and Liquid pearls)

Thanks for reading,
Cindy x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely Layout - love non-traditional christmas pages
    hel x
    http://cardsbyhelenxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you've gotten into the blogging life. Great way to document changes in your family. I'm not keen on Christmas papers so I love how you have used other colours.

    Deb
    x

    ReplyDelete